Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Illinois, District 11|
Miller is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Illinois' 11th District. Miller is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2014 elections season. Below are Miller's reports.
|Bert Miller (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$0||$311,375||$(64,189)||$247,185|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bert + Miller + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bert Miller Announces Candidacy for Congress - Chicago Tribune
- Ballot taking sharp for March primary elections - The Doings Weekly
- Most Competitive Primary in Ill. Is for Foster's Seat - Roll Call
- Naperville area candidates file nominating papers - Naperville Sun
- Nov. 30 is 'Miracle on Whittaker Street' day in New Buffalo - Harborcountry News
- Most area congressmen getting re-election pass so far - Crain's Chicago Business (blog)
- The big tent revisited - The Capitol Fax Blog (blog)
- Real estate: What's your neighbor's house selling for? - Belleville News Democrat
- Since 1897, the Cat-Griz rivalry has captivated the state - The Missoulian
- Illinois' 11th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Illinois' 11th Congressional District
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |