Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado House of Representatives District 31|
Humenik has worked as a personal injury and workers comp paralegal, in real estate and title work, at a medical device company,as a substitute teacher with DPS inner city schools, and as an adjunct instructor at local proprietary colleges.
Humenik ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 31. She ran unopposed in the June 26, 2012, Republican primary. She was defeated by Joseph Salazar (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 31, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Joseph A. Salazar||60.4%||18,800|
Humenik received endorsements from:
- State representative Kevin Priola
- Mayor of Thornton Heidi Williams
- Former State representative, The Honorable Jeannie Reeser, House District 32
- Adams County Commissioner Erik Hansen
- Mark Clark, President Adams 12 Board of Education, Small Business Owner
- Metro North Chamber of Commerce
- Jo Lynn Troudt-Sister
- Wendy and Greg Andrade
- Sean Conway, Weld County Commissioner
- Marty Flaum, Flaum and Associates, LLC
- June Kuehn, former Thornton City Council Member
- John Lefebvre, Weld County Treasuer
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Beth + Humenik + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Beth Humenik "About" Accessed October 18, 2012
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, - 2012 Primary Candidate List
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, Official Primary Election Results
- ↑ Beth Humenik "Endorsements" Accessed October 18, 2012