|Maine House of Representatives, District 5|
|December 3, 2014 - present|
|December 6, 2016|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 145|
|2010 - 2012|
O'Connor is a former Republican member of the Maine House of Representatives, representing District 145 from 2010 to 2012. O'Connor ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 145.
O'Connor is a waitress and bartender at Fogarty's Restaurant in South Berwick. She has also worked in banking and real estate.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, O'Connor served on the following committees:
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. District 145 incumbent Joshua Plante was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Beth O'Connor was unopposed in the Republican primary. Plante was defeated by O'Connor in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 5, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Joshua Plante Incumbent||44.8%||1,474|
O'Connor ran for re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 145. O'Connor ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and was defeated by Joshua Plante (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 145, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Beth O'Connor Incumbent||48.5%||2,267|
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 145 (2010)|
|Beth O'Connor (R)||1,757||56%|
|Thomas Wright (D)||1,287||41%|
In 2010, O'Connor raised $1,746 in contributions.
No contributions to her campaign were of $1,000 or more.
O'Connor and her husband, Edward, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Beth + O'Connor + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 5
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Maine House of Representatives - Representative Beth A. O'Connor
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," accessed May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," accessed June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
- Daily Paul, "11 Maine State Legislators endorse Ron Paul," February 3, 2012
|Maine House of Representatives District 5
| Succeeded by|
Thomas Wright (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 145
| Succeeded by|
Joshua Plante (D)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |