|Maine House of Representatives District 145|
|2010 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
O'Connor is a waitress and bartender at fogarty's restaurant in South Berwick. She has also worked in banking and real estate.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, O'Connor served on the following committees:
O'Connor ran for re-election in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 145. O'Connor ran unopposed in the June 12 Republican primary and was defeated by Joshua Plante (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 145, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Beth O'Connor Incumbent||48.5%||2,267|
|Maine House of Representatives General Election, District 145 (2010)|
|Beth O'Connor (R)||1,757||56%|
|Thomas Wright (D)||1,287||41%|
In 2010, O'Connor raised $1,746 in contributions.
No contributions to her campaign were of $1,000 or more.
O'Connor and her husband Edward have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Beth + O'Connor + Maine + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Daily Paul, "11 Maine State Legislators endorse Ron Paul," February 3, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List" Accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, Official primary results
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official Maine Election Results, 2010
- followthemoney.org, "2010 contributions," accessed December 23, 2013
Thomas Wright (D)
|Maine House of Representatives District 145
| Succeeded by|
Joshua Plante (D)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |