|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 20|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Rick Catlin was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Betsy Jordan was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jordan and Catlin will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Betsy + Jordan + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 20
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Betsy Jordan on Facebook
- Betsy Jordan on Twitter
- Betsy Jordan on LinkedIn
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |