|Former candidate for|
|Maine House of Representatives, District 64|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||United States Military Academy, 1984|
|Birthday||June 23, 1961|
|Place of birth||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
Sheats served in the United States Army as a Blackhawk Helicopter Maintenance Test Pilot.
Elections for the office of Maine House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for party candidates wishing to run in this election was March 17, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the primary election was April 28, 2014, and the deadline for non-party candidates to run in the general election was June 2, 2014. The deadline for write-in candidates to run in the general election was September 22, 2014. Bettyann Sheats was unopposed in the Democratic primary. David Sawicki was unopposed in the Republican primary. Sawicki defeated Sheats in the general election.
|Maine House of Representatives District 64, General Election, 2014|
Sheats ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 68. Sheats ran unopposed in the June 12 Democratic primary on and was defeated by incumbent Michael Beaulieu (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 68, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Michael Beaulieu Incumbent||57%||2,674|
Sheats and her husband have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bettyann + Sheats + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maine House of Representatives
- Maine House of Representatives District 64
- Maine House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Maine State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Bettyann Sheats on Facebook
- Bettyann Sheats on LinkedIn
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Maine Secretary of State, Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Candidate List," April 4, 2014
- "bettyannsheats," Official Campaign Website
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Primary Candidates," May 8, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "List of Non-Party Candidates," June 2, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "General Election - November 4, 2014," accessed December 5, 2014
- Maine Secretary of State, "2012 Candidate List," accessed May 14, 2012
- Maine Secretary of State, "Tabulations for Elections held in 2012," accessed March 19, 2014
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |