Beverly A. Steiniger
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 41|
Steiniger's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I support legislation that protects the sanctity of innocent human life from the inception of biological development."
Promote Economic Development
- Excerpt:"Economic development in Lincoln County is vital to reduce unemployment, increase the tax base, reduce individual tax burdens, and increase funding to area schools. "
Support Lincoln County's Agricultural Base
- Excerpt:"As the fastest growing county in the area, it is vital that we continue to support the role agriculture has and does play in Lincoln County."
Promote Fair Elections
- Excerpt:"I support legislation, such as voter ID regulations that will limit voter fraud at all levels of governmental elections."
Support States Rights
- Excerpt:"In 2010, 76% of Lincoln County voters rejected the federal healthcare mandate. I will fight to prevent overarching, unconstitutional federal actions."
Steiniger ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 41. Steiniger ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by District 11 incumbent Ed Schieffer (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 41, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Ed Schieffer Incumbent||58.3%||9,589|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Beverly + Steiniger + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |