|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||August 5, 2014|
Gossage is a health/life agent and consultant and an activist for free market solutions to health care reform.
Gossage is running for election to the office of Kansas Insurance Commissioner. Gossage is seeking the Republican nomination in the primary on August 5, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
Gossage's 2014 campaign for insurance commissioner has been endorsed by former Speaker Newt Gingrich, in addition to the following leaders representing state government and private organizations:
- Rep. Rey Mesa
- Rep. Dan Hawkins
- Rep. Charles Macheers
- Rep. Willie Dove
- Rep. Owen Donohoe
- Rep. Amanda Grosserode
- Patricia Stoneking (President, Kansas State Rifle Association)
- Milton Wolf (Washington Times columnist and Tea Party activist)
- Everett Bias
- Rep. Brett Hildabrand
- Rep. Kevin Jones
- Sen. Kay O'Connor
**A full list of endorsements is available on Gossage's 2014 official campaign website**
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Beverly + Gossage + Kansas + Insurance + Commissioner"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Beverly Gossage for Insurance Commissioner 2014 Official campaign website
- Campaign Facebook
- Campaign Twitter
- Beverly Gossage for Insurance Commissioner 2014 Official Campaign Website, "Homepage," accessed September 23, 2013
- E-mail communication with Ballotpedia, E-mail to Kristen Mathews, February 19, 2014
- Beverly Gossage for Insurance Commissioner 2014 Official campaign website, "Media Center: Newt Gingrich Endorses Beverly Gossage for Insurance Commissioner," February 4, 2013
- Beverly Gossage for Insurance Commissioner 2014 Official Campaign Website, "Endorsements," accessed September 23, 2013
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |