For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Beverly Joy Hires|
|U.S. House, Florida, District 18|
Florida's 18th Congressional District was a battleground district in 2014 due to the fact that the race had a very low margin of victory in the last election. Incumbent Patrick Murphy faced no challenger in the Democratic primary. In the Republican primary, Carl Domino triumphed over Calvin Turnquest, Alan Schlesinger, Beverly Joy Hires, Nick Robert Wukoson and Brian Lara. Murphy then defeated Domino in the general election on November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Florida District 18 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Source: Florida Division of Elections|
Hires ran in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 82. Hires ran as an Independent candidate and was defeated by MaryLynn Magar (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 82, General Election, 2012|
|Independent||Beverly Joy Hires||0.4%||212|
|Beverly Joy Hires (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$0||$41,770||$(39,820)||$1,949|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Beverly + Hires + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 18th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 18th Congressional District
- TC Palm, "Possible Congressional District 18 candidates," accessed January 13, 2014
- Associated Press, "Primary Results 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- The Huffington Post, "Election 2014," November 4, 2014
- Florida Secretary of State Election Division, "Candidate List," accessed June 21, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Beverly Joy Hires 2014 Summary reports," accessed April 28, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 28, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |