|Arkansas House of Representatives District 83|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Pyle's professional experience includes owning a business.
- City, County and Local Affairs Committee, Arkansas House
- Governor's Emergency Fund Review Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Legislative Joint Auditing Committee, Arkansas Assembly (Vice Chair)
- Joint Performance Review Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Revenue and Taxation Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Claims Review
- Subcommittee on Complaints and Remediation (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Counties and Municipalities
- Subcommittee on Executive
- Subcommittee on Peer (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Planning
Pyle did not provide answers to the Arkansas State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
Pyle's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1237 - "TO REMOVE CHURCHES AND OTHER PLACES OF WORSHIP AS PROHIBITED PLACES FOR A LICENSEE TO CARRY A CONCEALED HANDGUN AND TO ALLOW A LICENSEE TO CARRY A CONCEALED HANDGUN IN CERTAIN PARKING LOTS."
- HB 1443 - "AN ACT TO REQUIRE THAT THE ANNUAL COUNTY FINANCIAL REPORT INCLUDE A STATEMENT OF SHORT-TERM INDEBTEDNESS OF THE COUNTY."
- HB 2204 - "WALT'S LAW: TO ALLOW FOR THE CRYOGENIC TREATMENT THE HYPOGYCGOUDOLEBOISM SYSTEM."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Pyle was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives.
Pyle raised $8,646 for her campaign.
Below are Pyle's top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$2,000|
|Stevens Investments Holdings LLC||$500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Beverly + Pyle + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Beverly Pyle
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 4, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue positions," accessed December 4, 2014
- VoteNaturally.org, "2008 general election results, Arkansas," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "Arkansas House spending, 2008," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Arkansas House District 83
| Succeeded by|
Leslee Milam Post
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|