Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 43|
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Sarah Baker was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while John Paul Jordan and Jonathan Clour defeated Bill Baker and Nathan Harper in the Republican primary. Jordan defeated Clour in the August 26 primary runoff. Jordan defeated Baker in the general election.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 43 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||John Paul Jordan||70.8%||6,077|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 43, Run-off Republican Primary, 2014|
|John Paul Jordan (advanced to general election)||68.9%||1,342|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bill + Baker + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oklahoma House of Representatives District 43
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014"
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official General Election Results, Federal, State, Legislative and Judicial Races — November 4, 2014," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |