|New Jersey Senate District 14|
|2008 - 2010|
|New Jersey General Assembly|
|2004 - 2007|
|Bachelor's||George Washington University|
|J.D.||University of Virginia|
Baroni served in the New Jersey General Assembly from 2004 to 2007.
Baroni earned his B.A in History from George Washington University and his J.D from the University of Virginia. His professional experience includes working as an attorney and as an adjunct professor for the Seton Hall University School of Law.
Baroni served on the following Senate committees:
- Joint Committee on the Public Schools
- Health, Human Services and Senior Citizens
- Wagering, Tourism & Historic Preservation
- See also: New Jersey State Senate elections, 2007
In 2007, Baroni was elected to the New Jersey State Senate District 14. Baroni (R) finished with 33,207 votes and was followed by Seema Singh (D) with 20,081 votes.
|New Jersey Senate 2007 General Election, District 27 (2007)|
|Bill Baroni (R)||23,631|
|Seema Singh (D)||20,081|
In 2007, Baroni collected $788,571 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
|Ironworkers Local 68||$10,000|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 9||$8,200|
|International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$8,200|
|Operating Engineers Local 825||$8,200|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bill + Baroni + New Jersey + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- The Star-Ledger, "Goodwin sworn in to Senate," March 16, 2010
- New Jersey State Legislature, "Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives," accessed April 10, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Bill Baroni," accessed November 25, 2014
- Follow the Money, "New Jersey State Senate 2007 general election results," accessed April 10, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2007 contributions to Bill Baroni," accessed November 25, 2014
|New Jersey Senate District 14
| Succeeded by|
Tom Goodwin (R)