|Former candidate for|
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 19|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Dalton's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "We must ensure that businesses are encouraged to settle here and grow in the provision of quality goods and services while being mindful and considerate of both our natural and human environments. By taking such an approach, we build employment opportunities and ancillary benefits for our citizens."
- Excerpt: "We need to look forward and plan accordingly so that the subjects and skills taught today prepare and enhance our workforce of tomorrow to meet and successfully compete in a global economy. We must call upon our seniors and retired citizens to again actively engage in our forward movement by mentoring and participating in the betterment of our community."
- Excerpt: "Third, our citizens individually and collectively deserve and should have access to the highest quality of life possible rooted in a public health and public safety agenda that assures both a safe and healthy community. Here I bring leadership experience that does not compromise where life and the well-being of people are at risk. To do so, I will advance and support legislative agendas that focus on a triad of health and safety including prevention, intervention, and monitoring."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Bill Dalton was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jodi Hack was unopposed in the Republican primary. Dalton also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. Hack defeated Dalton in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives District 19, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Jodi L. Hack||57%||12,664|
In 2014, Dalton's endorsements included the following:
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bill + Dalton + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 19
- Bill Dalton for Oregon, "Issues and Priorities," accessed August 29, 2014
- Associated Press, "2014 Oregon House of Representatives Primary Results," accessed May 20, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- Bill Dalton for Oregon, "Endorsements," accessed August 29, 2014