Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Iowa House of Representatives District 89|
|Bachelor's||University of Texas, El Paso|
Edmond served in the United States Army for five years. He attended the University of Texas, El Paso, receiving a Bachelor's degree.
Edmond's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"His priorities as an Iowa House Representative are creating a climate to grow Iowa business, protect local governments from financial burden by state decisions, mandates, and insure that Iowa uses fiscally responsible budgeting."
- Excerpt:"Create jobs, control spending, and Insure a better tomorrow for Iowans."
- Excerpt:"Making Iowa first in education, employment, and the state to raise a family."
Edmond ran in the 2012 election for Iowa House of Representatives District 89. Edmond ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Jim Lykam (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Iowa House of Representatives, District 89, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Jim Lykam Incumbent||67.5%||10,357|
Edmund and his wife Pamela have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bill + Edmond + Iowa + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma adopts California-style quake precautions - kwwl.com
- Native American code talkers to be honored - Los Angeles Times
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Bill Edmond on Facebook
State of Iowa
Des Moines (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Director of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chair of Utilities |
Iowa Supreme Court | Judicial Nominating and Qualifications Commission | Circuit Court of Appeals | District Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |