Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia House of Representatives District 28|
Grant ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 28. Grant, Ken Payne, and Keith Segars were defeated by Dan Gasaway and Jon Heffer in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012. No candidates filed to run in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bill + Grant + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Haralson School Board considers reinstating five-day week - Times-Georgian
- 'Tuskegee Experiment' targeted poor, illiterate in rural South - Los Angeles Wave Newspapers
- Spate of GOP Bills Take Aim at Common Core - Education Week News (blog)
- 'You can't impeach 1st black president,' or can you? - WND.com
- Belgian lawmakers clash over child euthanasia bill - WTVM
- These Restaurants in Atlanta Are Open Today, February 12 - Eater
- Long drive, big problems for medical emergencies in rural Georgia - Macon Telegraph (blog)
- US Senate breaks Ted Cruz's filibuster, joins House in voting to pay nation's ... - Northwest Progressive Institute Advocate (blog)
- DOUG HOLT: House gets to work on 12 bills - Rockdale Citizen
- A voice for equality: Congressman McCulloch - Lima Ohio
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |