Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Washington House of Representatives, District 25b|
Hilton's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs and the Economy
- Excerpt:"Building a strong economy should be the top priority of the Legislature. This starts by creating a business friendly environment to attract new jobs to our area. "
- Excerpt:"We need to support kids from the ground up to reduce the dropout rate of our students and increase the opportunity for affordable higher education in order to better prepare them for the jobs of today and tomorrow."
- Excerpt:"I will work to reduce long travel times and congestion in our community. Investing in infrastructure projects and roadways such as State Route 167, State Route 161 (Meridian), the Cross Base Highway, and bridges will benefit people and our community."
- Excerpt:"We need a balanced approach to handling the budget. That means focusing on the basics by making cuts in discretionary spending, creating a path to recovery by ensuring job creation and retention, along with maintaining our public safety resources to protect our communities."
- Excerpt:"I’ll fight to ensure our public safety officials have the resources and tools they need to keep us safe."
Hilton ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 25b. Hilton ran unopposed in the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by incumbent Hans Zeiger (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 25b, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Hans Zeiger Incumbent||56.8%||32,017|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bill + Hilton + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |