|Missouri Public Service Commission|
|January 24, 2013 - Present|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 9, 2013|
|Appointed by||Gov. Jay Nixon (D)|
|High school||San Clemente High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Northern Colorado|
Kenney formerly served as a top aide to Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder (R) and was a quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs from 1980 to 1988. He served in the Missouri State Senate from 1995 to 2003. Kenney works as a businessman and real-estate developer.
- Graduated, San Clemente High School
- Associate of Arts, Saddleback College
- Attended, Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Management, University of Northern Colorado
Missouri Public Service Commission (2013-present)
Comprehensive donor information for Kenney is available dating back to 1996. Based on available campaign finance records, Kenney raised a total of $1,125,800 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 12, 2013.
|Bill Kenney's Campaign Contribution History|
|2000||Lieutenant Governor of Missouri||$478,712|
|1998||Missouri State Senate District 8||$408,668|
|1996||Missouri State Senate District 8||$238,420|
|Grand Total Raised||$1,125,800|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bill + Kenney + Missouri"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- KSPR, "Governor Jay Nixon taps former Kansas City Chiefs quarterback to state utility commission," January 9, 2013
- Missouri Public Service Commission, "Missouri Senate Gives Unanimous Approval To Public Service Commission Appointment; Former NFL Quarterback Bill Kenney Confirmed to Serve On PSC," February 6, 2013
- The Republic, "Mo. Senate approves Nixon's appointments for positions on utility, education boards," accessed January 25, 2013
- Follow the Money, "Career fundraising for Bill Kenney," accessed July 12, 2013
|Missouri Public Service Commission
| Succeeded by|