Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|South Dakota State Senate, District 25|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
The general elections for the office of South Dakota State Senate took place on November 4, 2014. A primary election took place on June 3, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Bill Laird was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Timothy Rave was unopposed in the Republican primary. Rave defeated Laird in the general election.
|South Dakota State Senate, District 25, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Timothy Rave Incumbent||68.1%||5,492|
|Source: South Dakota Secretary of State|
Laird ran in the 2012 election for South Dakota House of Representatives District 25. Laird ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5 and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bill + Laird + South Dakota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Dakota State Legislature
- South Dakota State Senate District 25
- South Dakota House of Representatives
- South Dakota State Senate elections, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," accessed May 2, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Primary Election - Official Results," accessed June 4, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Official General Election Results - November 4, 2014," accessed November 12, 2014
- Office of the South Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2012