|Former candidate for|
|Indiana State Senate, District 43|
|High school||Elder High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Palm Beach, 1974|
(b. June 1953) was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 43
of the Indiana State Senate
McDonald is a member of the Ripley County Council, serving since 2010.
McDonald's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Foster economic development and educational opportunities
- Streamlining state government
- Support a balanced budget with no tax increase
- Standing for the Bill of Right and the Constitution of the United States
- Promoting family values
- Defending Life from Conception to Natural Death
- Defending the Second Amendment as a NRA Endowment Member
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Indiana State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Rudy Howard was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Chip Perfect defeated Bill McDonald and Mark Schneider in the Republican primary. Howard will face Perfect in the general election.
|Indiana State Senate, District 43 Republican Primary, 2014
| Bill McDonald
| Mark Schneider
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bill + McDonald + Indiana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Bill McDonald News Feed
- ↑ Bill McDonald for State Senate, "Community," accessed April 24, 2014
- ↑ Bill McDonald for State Senate, "Issues," accessed April 24, 2014
- ↑ Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- ↑ /files/2014_Primary_Candidate_Abbreviated_List_Final_Filings_Feb_7.pdf Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
- ↑ Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 12, 2014