Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 3|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, O'Connor served on this committee:
O'Connor ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Strafford 4. O'Connor advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
O'Connor advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Larry Brown (D), incumbent Robert Perry (D), incumbent Susan Price (New Hampshire) (D), incumbent Rachel Burke (R), incumbent Carol Vita (R), Richard Stanley (D), Cory Mattocks (D), Alice Surago (D), Sam Cataldo (R), Lou Vita (R), Janet Kalar (D), Joseph Pitre (R), Robbie Parsons (R), William Panek (R), Martin Harty (R), and David Mincin (R) in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, a year in which O'Connor was up for re-election, he collected $520 in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bill + O'Connor + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014