Bill Otto (Missouri)
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 70|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Otto's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Increase Economic Development
- Excerpt: "Work with residents, municipal governments, surrounding districts and civic leaders to spur job creation and target state resources"
Strengthen Public Education
- Excerpt: "Fight for legislation that will help our public school system become world class"
Make State Government More Effective
- Excerpt: "Reduce the number of House Representatives"
A Plan to Keep Our Seniors in Their Homes
- Excerpt: "I support freezing taxes for Seniors and those on fixed income whose total yearly income is less than $50,000."
Improve Worker Rights
- Excerpt: "Oppose all “Right to Work for Less” legislation so workers can be fairly compensated for their hard work"
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Otto served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Appropriations - Public Safety and Corrections|
|• Economic Development|
|• Emerging Issues in Agriculture|
|• Tourism and Natural Resources|
Otto won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 70. Otto ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated Eugene Dokes (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 70, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Otto is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Otto raised a total of $81,868 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 20, 2013.
|Bill Otto's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri State House, District 70||$81,868|
|Grand Total Raised||$81,868|
2012Otto won election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Otto raised a total of $81,868.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Bill Otto's campaign in 2012|
|Missouri House Democratic Committee||$33,887|
|National Air Traffic Controllers Association||$10,000|
|Rizzo For Missouri||$2,300|
|Communications Workers District 6||$1,210|
|Dave Seidel Photography||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$81,868|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bill + Otto + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Missouri state legislative districts
- Missouri General Assembly
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
|Missouri House of Representatives District 70
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |