|Oregon House of Representatives, District 25|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Southern Oregon State College in Ashland|
|Profession||Talk show radio host|
Post earned his B.S. in History from Southern Oregon State College in Ashland. His professional experience includes working as a deejay at a radio station throughout Oregon and Hawaii for 30 years and as the radio host for the conservative talk radio show, The Bill Post Radio Show, since 2009.
Post's campaign website highlights the following themes:
- Excerpt: "I am a strong believer in the Second Amendment as a member of Oregon Firearm Federation and an avid hunter and shooter. I began hunting big game at the age of 12 and have hunted most of my life, only missing the seasons when my son played football in the Fall!"
- Excerpt: "I believe that life begins at conception and that EVERY life is precious and a gift from God Almighty no matter the circumstance therefore I am against abortion for ANY reason. That is why I am a big supporter of Oregon Right To Life."
- Excerpt: "I am a firm believer in limited government. Our government should be asking what WE want, not telling us what we need!"
- Excerpt: "I believe in lower taxes."
- Excerpt: "I believe that our Founding Fathers were led by Almighty God in crafting two wonderful, historic documents: The Declaration of Independence and The Constitution and that we are ONE nation UNDER God and need to return to our spiritual heritage that has been targeted by those who deny it's existence. That belief is the most important belief I have, and it drives my every thought process."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Bill Post defeated Barbara Jensen in the Republican primary. He is also running on the Libertarian party ticket. Post will face Chuck Lee (I) in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 25 Republican Primary, 2014|
- Oregon Firearms Federation
- State Representative Kim Thatcher of Keizer HD 25
- Oregon Right To Life PAC
- Taxpayer's Association of Oregon PAC
- Oregon Family Council PAC
- State Representative Sal Esquivel of Medford HD 6
- State Representative Jason Conger of Bend HD 54
- State Representative Kevin Cameron of Salem HD 19
- State Representative Jim Thompson of Dallas HD 23
- State Representative Jeff Kropf (Ret.) HD 17
Post and his wife, Colleen, have one son.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bill + Post + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 25
- Official campaign website
- Bill Post's blog
- Bill Post on Facebook
- Bill Post on YouTube
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Secretary of State - Candidate list
- Official campaign website, "About," accessed April 24, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- www.oregonfirearms.org, "2014 Oregon Firearms Federation Primary Candidate Ratings," accessed April 24, 2014
- Official campaign website, "Endorsements," accessed April 24, 2014