Bill Pritchard (Minnesota)
|Board Member, Wayzata School Board, At-large|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 5, 2013|
|Bachelor's||Mankato State University|
|Profession||Investment representative advisor|
Bill Pritchard earned his Bachelor's degree in Planning and Business Administration from Mankato State University. Pritchard spent the first two decades of his career in the homebuilding and development business before joining the Prudential Insurance Company of America as an investment representative advisor.
- See also: Wayzata Public Schools elections (2013)
Bill Pritchard was defeated in a race against eight fellow candidates for three vacant at-large school board seats in the general election on November 5, 2013.
|Wayzata Public Schools, At-large General Election, 4-year term, 2013|
|Nonpartisan||David A. Lloyd||3.7%||268|
|Source: Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State, "Results for Selected Contests in School District No. 284 - Wayzata," accessed December 18, 2013|
Bill Pritchard reported no contributions or expenditures to Wayzata Public Schools.
Bill Pritchard did not receive any official endorsements for his campaign.
What was at stake?
There were three seats on the school board up for election on November 5, 2013. None of the three incumbents with expiring terms, including Board Chair Susan Jean Hayes Droegemueller, filed for re-election. Nine newcomers, Andrea Cuene, Derek Diesen, Dan Haugen, Sarah Johansen, David A. Lloyd, Chris McCullough, Phil Napier, Bill Pritchard and Ted Victor filed for the three open seats.
About the district
- See also: Wayzata Public Schools, Minnesota
Hennepin County outperformed the rest of Minnesota in terms of its median rates of average household income and higher education achievement but underperformed in terms of its poverty rate in 2011. The median household income in Hennepin County was $62,966 compared to $58,476 for the state of Minnesota. The poverty rate in Hennepin County was 12.3% compared to 11.0% for the entire state. The United States Census Bureau also found that 44.7% of Hennepin County residents aged 25 years and older attained a Bachelor's degree compared to 31.8% in Minnesota.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bill + Pritchard + Wayzata + Public + Schools"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Jared Huizenga, Sun Sailor, "Nine candidates on Wayzata Schools ballot," August 22, 2013
- Information submitted to Ballotpedia through e-mail from Wayzata Public Schools on January 3, 2014
- United States Census Bureau, "Hennepin County, Minnesota," accessed October 14, 2013
- Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State, "Election Results and Statistics," accessed October 14, 2013