|Minnesota State Senate, District 22|
|January 8, 2013 - present|
|January 3, 2017|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Weber served on the following committees:
|Minnesota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment and Energy|
|• Jobs, Agriculture and Rural Development|
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Weber won election in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate District 22. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Alan Oberloh (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 22, General Election, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Weber is available dating back to 2006. Based on available campaign finance records, Weber raised a total of $106,501 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 27, 2013.
|Bill Weber's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Minnesota State Senate, District 22||$57,942|
|2006||Minnesota State Senate, District 22||$48,559|
|Grand Total Raised||$106,501|
2012Weber won election to the Minnesota State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Weber raised a total of $57,942.
|Minnesota State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Bill Weber's campaign in 2012|
|Magnus, Doug Senate Dist 22 Committee||$1,000|
|Rock County RPM||$1,000|
|Jackson County RPM||$700|
|Total Raised in 2012||$57,942|
2006Weber lost the election for the Minnesota State Senate in 2006. During that election cycle, Weber raised a total of $48,559.
|Minnesota State Senate 2006 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Bill Weber's campaign in 2006|
|Rock County Republican Party Of Minnesota||$1,500|
|Jackson County Republican Party Of Minnesota||$1,250|
|Murray County Republican Party Of Minnesota||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2006||$48,559|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Taxpayers League of Minnesota
The Taxpayers League of Minnesota, a Minnesota-based taxpayer advocacy organization, releases a legislative scorecard for the Minnesota House of Representatives and Minnesota State Senate once a year. The scorecard gives each legislator a score based on how they voted in the prior legislative term on tax issues and “their efforts to balance the state budget without a tax increase.” The organization also compiles a legislator’s individual "Lifetime Score."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bill + Weber + Minnesota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "2012 State General Election Candidate Filings," accessed June 26, 2012
- Minnesota Secretary of State, "Minnesota State Canvassing Report - State Primary - Tuesday, August 14, 2012," accessed April 23, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Weber, Bill." Retrieved June 27, 2013
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecards," accessed May 15, 2014
- Taypayers League of Minnesota, "Legislative Scorecard, 2013," accessed May 15, 2014
Doug Magnus (R)
|Minnesota State Senate District 22
| Succeeded by|