|Indiana State Senate District 42|
|Profession||Heavy equipment mechanic, volunteer Firefighter|
Bill Webster was a Republican candidate for District 38 of the Indiana State Senate. The primary election was on May 4, 2010, and the general election was on November 2, 2010. Webster ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 42. Webster was defeated by [[Alan Morrison in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012.
Webster has worked for the past fourteen years as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic. He has also worked as an Underground Coal Mine Mechanic. Webster has served as a firefighter for the past eighteen years, and has served as a former chief.
Webster ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 42. Webster ran against Jim Meece and Alan P. Morrison in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012, and was defeated by Alan Morrison. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 42 Republican Primary, 2012|
- See also: Indiana State Senate elections, 2010
In the May 4 primary election, Webster ran unopposed.
|Indiana State Senate, District 38 - Republican Primary (2010)|
- Results for the May 4, 2010 primary in Indiana
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Bill Webster for Senate on Facebook
- Watchdog Indiana Candidate Ratings
- Campaign website
- Facebook page
- Associated Press "Election Results 2012" Accessed May 8, 2012
- Bill Webster for Indiana "About" Accessed April 23, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Indiana State Senate Official General Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014