Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 126|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Sam Foursha was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Randy Pike defeated Bill Yarberry in the Republican primary, but passed away before the general election. Pike's wife, Patricia, was selected as his replacement. William Gilmore was unopposed in the Constitution Party primary. Pike faced Foursha and Gilmore in the general election. Pike defeated Gilmore and Foursha in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives District 126, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Patricia Pike Incumbent||57.5%||5,494|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 126 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Randy Pike Incumbent||76.3%||2,534|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 126 Republican Primary, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bill + Yarberry + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 126
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |