|Kansas House of Representatives, District 81|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Halstead High School, 2009|
|Birthday||January 14, 1991|
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Lynn Wells was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Blake Carpenter was unopposed in the Republican primary. Carpenter defeated Wells in the general election.
In 2014, Carpenter's endorsements included:
- National Rifle Association (A- rating)
- Kansas Chamber of Commerce
- Kansans for Life
- Kansas Realtors PAC
- Kansas Agri Business Council
- Kansas Medical Society PAC (KaMPAC)
- Kansas Contractors Association
- Wichita Metro Chamber PAC
- Kansas Committee for Rural Electrification
*Kansas Society of CPAs
- National Federation of Independent Business
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Blake + Carpenter + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives District 81
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Kansas State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Blake Carpenter on Facebook
- Kentucky House of Representatives, "Candidate Lists"
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |