Blanchester Local Schools Levy Renewal Question (November 2012)
This question authorized the Blanchester Local School District to renew a property tax levy of up to 1 mill ($1 per $1,000 of assessed valuation) for five years in order to fund the improvements, renovations and additions to school facilities and other improvements to the District.
|Blanchester LSD Tax Question|
Election results from Warren County, Election Results, December 7, 2012
Text of measure
Language on the ballot:
|“||A renewal of a tax for the benefit of the Blanchester Local School District, Counties of Clinton, Brown, Clermont and Warren, Ohio, for the purpose of improvements, renovations and additions to school facilities, and providing equipment, furnishings, and site improvements therefor at a rate not exceeding one (1) mill for each one dollar of valuation, which amounts to ten cents ($0.10) for each one hundred dollars of valuation, for five (5) years, commencing in 2012, first due in calendar year 2013.
FOR THE TAX LEVY
- November 6, 2012 ballot measures in Ohio
- Warren County, Ohio ballot measures
- Clinton County, Ohio ballot measures
- Brown County, Ohio ballot measures
- Clermont County, Ohio ballot measures
- Warren County Elections, Harlan Township Precinct 187 Sample Ballot (timed out)
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |