|Michigan House of Representatives, District 30|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Karpinsky's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Restore Funding to Our Public Schools
- Excerpt: "When I go to Lansing, I will work hard to see that our schools get the funding they need so that our kids aren’t sitting in overcrowded classrooms. I will fight to see that our kids have the books, supplies and technology necessary for a world-class education that prepares them for college and the work force."
Bring Tax Relief to Our Seniors and Families
- Excerpt: "Michiganders work hard for their money, and it is unfair that, because of these taxes and lost credits and deductions, they are paying 32 percent more in taxes while big corporations are paying 83 percent less. I will end tax breaks to big corporations that fail to create jobs and put that money back in your pocket."
Support our Small Businesses and Our Workers
- Excerpt: "Small businesses are the life-blood of our communities, especially here in House District 30, because they provide jobs for our families and friends. I understand that investing in our small businesses and working with them to meet their needs and address their concerns is one of the best ways we can invest in Michigan’s economy. In Lansing, I will do everything I can to support our local businesses that create jobs and spur economic growth."
Make Sure Local Governments Get Their Fair Share to Provide Critical Services
- Excerpt: "Public safety is one of the most important resources to make a community prosper. Without police and fire services, residents don’t feel safe, and neither do business owners. We rely on our local governments to provide safety and other services – such as trash collection, recycling programs and snow removal – to keep our communities functioning. But Lansing politicians have made communities jump through hoops to qualify for funding, and many have to do more with less. I’ll fight to make sure that our communities have the state support they need to provide necessary services to residents and businesses."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Joseph Bogdan faces Bo Karpinsky in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Jeff Farrington is unopposed in the Republican primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bo + Karpinsky + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 30
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Bo Karpinsky on Facebook
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |