|Illinois House of Representatives District 41|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Biggins worked as an Assessor for Addison Township from 1973-1977, and has been a real estate tax consultant.
He serves on the Board of Directors of the Suburban Bank of Elmhurst.
- Appropriations-General Service (Ranking Minority Member)
- Mass Transit
- Revenue & Finance (Ranking Minority Member)
- Subcommittee on Sales and Other Taxes
- Tollway Oversight
Biggins did not run for re-election in 2010.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 41 (2008)|
|Bob Biggins (R)||31,746|
|James Buiter (G)||15,865|
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 41 (2006)|
|Bob Biggins (R)||28,946|
In 2008, Biggins collected $121,257 in donations.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to his campaign.
|Associated Beer Distributors of Illinois||$3,750|
|Illinois Realtors Association||$2,500|
|Illinois Education Association||$2,500|
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Bob Biggins (R) 41st District
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
|Illinois House of Representatives District 41
| Succeeded by|
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |