Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Florida, District 4|
|Bachelor's||Penn State University (1961)|
|Master's||University of Missouri Columbia (1968), University of Akron (1982)|
|Service/branch||U.S. Air Force Captain|
|Years of service||1962 - 1970|
- 1961: B.S. in Chemistry, Penn State University
- 1968: Masters in Electrical Engineering, University of Missouri Columbia
- 1982: MBA in Finance, University of Akron
- 1962 - 1970: US Air Force Captain
- Union Carbide Plant Engineer, Hubble Manager of Manufacturing Barberton Ohio, Associated Enterprises
- Part owner of Somark International, Automation Inc, Clean Shower, Hydrochem, Amerilab Pharmaceuticals, Cleanest Inc
Black ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 4th District. Black sought the nomination on the Republican ticket. The primary elections were held on August 14, 2012. Black was defeated by Ander Crenshaw in the Republican primary.
|Florida's 4th Congressional District Republican Primary, 2012|
|Deborah Katz Pueschel||10%||6,505|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bob + Black + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Analysts debate if Gov. Scott's choice for lieutenant is pandering to Hispanics - Naples Daily News
- Family files lawsuit in Charlotte police shooting - Winston-Salem Journal
- A Woman for All Seasons - Orlando Magazine
- ObamaCare bailout train gains steam - Fox News
- WHAT TO DO, WHERE TO GO - Florida Weekly
- Sarah Lee Guthrie and Johnny Irion by the numbers: folk-music royalty record ... - The Birmingham News - al.com
- NYC's Met museum shows off football trading cards - WIS
- All Your Health Are Belong to Us - Wall Street Journal
- Power trip: Obama's clout on trial - Fox News
- Lexi Munroe, Sean Munroe Die After Getting Trapped In Hope Chest - Huffington Post
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |