|Las Vegas City Council|
|July 6, 2011 - Present|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||June 7, 2011|
|First elected||June 7, 2011|
|Next general||April 7, 2015|
|Nevada State Senate|
|1986 - 2010|
|Nevada State Assembly|
|1982 - 1985|
|Bachelor's||University of Nevada, Las Vegas|
|Service/branch||United States Army Reserve|
|Date of birth||October 7, 1942|
Coffin earned his B.S. in Accounting/Business Administration from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. His professional experience includes owning Bob Coffin Insurance since 1969 and Bob Coffin Books since 1989. Coffin served in the United States Army Reserve in 1962.
While in the Nevada State Senate, Coffin served on the following committees:
The city of Las Vegas, Nevada will hold elections for mayor and city council on June 2, 2015. A primary election will take place on April 7, 2015. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 6, 2015. Three of the six city council seats are up for election.
- See also: Nevada State Senate elections, 2006
|Nevada State Senate, Clark 10 District (2006)|
|Bob Coffin (D)||9,152||100.0%|
In 2008, a year he was not up for re-election, Coffin collected $32,050 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2008 were:
|Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 525||$3,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bob + Coffin + Las + Vegas"
- All stories may not be relevant due to the nature of the search engine.
- City of Las Vegas, "Coffin," accessed on December 22, 2014
- Clark County Nevada, "Election: Important Dates," accessed November 17, 2014
- Correspondence with City Clerk Beverly Bridges on November 17, 2014.
- City of Las Vegas, "Official 2015 Candidate List," accessed on February 9, 2015
- Nevada Secretary of State, "2006 General Election Results," accessed May 5, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions to Bob Coffin," accessed November 19, 2014
|Las Vegas City Council, Ward 3
2011 – Present
| Succeeded by|
|Nevada Senate, Clark 10 District
| Succeeded by|