Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Idaho House of Representatives District 29A|
|Master's||Indiana State University|
|Ph.D.||Washington State University|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Independent
candidate for District 29A
of the Idaho House of Representatives
Croker's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Health and Human Services
- Excerpt: "Health and Human Services play a crucial role in our State. ...With such awesome responsibility comes the need for a high level of accountability. Medical providers have expressed concerns over some practices, Nursing Facility providers have expressed concerns over some practices, and this list continues as well."
- Excerpt: " I believe everyone given the public trust must act honorably and be above reproach. Your trust should never be violated, we need an ethics law."
- Excerpt: ."..I am passionate about this work and will do whatever I can to reduce the number of children that are neglected or abused. I do not have all the answers but I can tell you I will look for them and seek to provide a safer Idaho for our children."
- Education and Economic Development
- Excerpt: "Every year, more than a third of U.S. workers change jobs, and more than 30 million Americans are working in newly created jobs. One of the best ways to meet the demands of Idaho’s future is our community colleges and technical colleges. Both are less expensive than four-year institutions and in addition to two-year degrees both provide one or two year certificate programs as well."
- Excerpt: "Teachers need to be prepared better at addressing learning diversity in the classroom. We need to put our limited fiscal resources where they will do the most good. I would propose that a system of 'instructional model building' be incorporated that helps to develop our teachers in addressing more diverse learning once instructional models are found that can be employed."
- See also: Idaho House of Representatives elections, 2012
Croker ran in the 2012 election for Idaho House of Representatives District 29A. He was defeated by Dave Bowen (R) and Carolyn Meline (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Idaho House of Representatives, District 29A, General Election, 2012
|| Dave Bowen
|| Bob Croker
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bob + Croker + Idaho + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Bob Croker News Feed
- ↑ Bob Croker, "Positions," accessed October 19, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 12, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, "2012 primary election results," accessed May 15, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State, 2012 general election candidate list, accessed September 5, 2012
- ↑ Idaho Secretary of State – Elections Division, "November 6, 2012 General Election Results," accessed December 27, 2012