Bob Eick (Connecticut)
|High school||Roger Ludlowe High School|
|Master's||New York University|
Eick has pursued a career in financial management. He began his career with Merrill Lynch & Company as a member of Corporate Intern Program. He later joined Greenwich Capital Markets. More recently, he began a new venture in which he and several partners purchased a controlling interest in CRT Capital Group, LLC to recapitalize the company.
Eick previously worked in public service in Connecticut. In 1993, he was elected to the Fairfield Planning & Zoning Commission for a four year term.
After graduating from Roger Ludlowe High School, Eick earned his bachelor's degree from Boston College. He also holds a Master's degree from New York University.
- Roger Ludlowe High School
- Bachelor's degree - Boston College
- Master's degree - New York University
2014 Campaign themes
Eick provided the following statement to Ballotpedia:
|“||As the number of retirees increases, the deficit in the state pension fund will grow more pronounced, jeopardizing retirements and resulting in more tax hikes for all Connecticut residents and businesses to fund the shortfalls – a crisis that can be avoided with sound fiscal management.||”|
Eick lives in Ridgefield, Connecticut.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Eick + Connecticut + Treasurer"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bill Eick for Treasurer 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed February 11, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on February 21, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Bob Eick for Treasurer: "About Bob," accessed March 9, 2014