Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 27|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Garcia's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- "Develop a plan to identify priorities for improving the economic well-being of District 27 which can enhance economic prosperity for low middle income. (Focus on a process to address our rural, agricultural, and community economy into a new industrial era. To meet the needs of the future."
- "Develop a means to access the objectives for economic development."
- "Identify our resources of land, skills, and education of our work force."
- "Identify needs on technology, infrastructure, and improvement in human capital investment (education)"
- "Our regulation which increases the cost on new businesses."
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Bob Garcia was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent David Santiago was unopposed in the Republican primary. Santiago defeated Garcia in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Garcia + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 27
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |