For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|South Dakota State Senate District 24|
|President Pro Tempore, South Dakota State Senate|
|Base salary||$6,000/session; $129/day for interim committees|
|Per diem||$110/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Term limits||Four terms|
- This article is about the former South Dakota legislator. For the 2014 Michigan state legislative candidate, see Bob Gray (Michigan).
Gray is a financial advisor and an executive director.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Gray served on the following committees:
- Education Committee, South Dakota State Senate
- Legislative Procedure Committee, South Dakota State Senate, Chair
- State Affairs Committee, South Dakota State Senate
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Gray served on the following committees:
- Education Committee, South Dakota Senate
- Legislative Procedure Committee, South Dakota Senate
- State Affairs Committee, South Dakota Senate
|South Dakota State Senate, District 24 (2010)|
|Bob Gray (R)||6,676||69.45%|
|Donna Fjelstad (D)||2,936||30.55%|
Gray raised $26,488 for his campaign while Sargent raised $1,735.
|South Dakota State Senate, District 24 (2008)|
|Bob Gray (R)||7,105||68.32%|
|Kim Sargent (D)||3,295||31.68%|
In 2010, Gray received $57,720 in campaign donations. The largest contributors are listed below.
|South Dakota State Senate 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Bob Gray's campaign in 2010|
|South Dakota Retailers Association||$1,000|
|South Dakota Association Of Realtors||$750|
|South Dakota Telecommunications Association||$750|
|Florida Power & Light||$750|
|Total Raised in 2010||$57,720|
Gray raised $26,488 during the 2008 election cycle.
His top contributors are listed below.
|Hughes County Republican Party||$1,000|
|South Dakota Association of Healthcare Organizations||$1,000|
|South Dakota Telecommunications Association||$800|
|South Dakota Association of Realtors||$700|
|South Dakota Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors||$600|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bob + Gray + South + Dakota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Profile from the South Dakota Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004
Patricia de Hueck
|South Dakota Senate District 24
| Succeeded by|
Jeff Monroe (R)