Bob Gray (Michigan)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan State Senate, District 12|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Michigan State Senate will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Paul Secrest faces Kenneth VanNorwick in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Jim Marleau is challenged by Bob Gray in the Republican primary.
Gray was a Republican candidate in the February 28, 2012 special election for the Michigan House of Representatives, District 29. The special election was called to fill the vacancy created when Tim Melton (D) resigned in August to take a position at StudentsFirst, a group promoting public education reform. Graywas defeated by Tim Greimel (D) in the special election on February 28, 2012. Greimel won by a margin of 7,056-2,114. Both candidates won contested primaries on November 8, 2011.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 29, Special Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Gray + Michigan + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan State Senate
- Michigan State Senate District 12
- Michigan State Senate elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Mlive, "Auburn Hills state Rep. Tim Melton will resign to take job with national education group," August 30, 2011
- Michigan Department of State, "2011 Unofficial Michigan Special Primary Election Results," accessed November 16, 2011
- Michigan Secretary of State, 29th District, Unofficial election results, accessed February 29, 2012