|Arkansas State Senate District 18|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Johnson served in the Arkansas State House of Representatives from 1994 to 2000.
Johnson is a businessman.
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Senate Efficiency Committee, Arkansas State Senate
- Transportation, Technology and Legislative Affairs Committee, Arkansas State Senate
Johnson was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas Legislature.
Johnson raised $128,186 for his campaign.
In 2006, Johnson collected $128,186 in donations.
His two largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Arkansas Health Care Association||$9,000|
- Official Arkansas State Senate website of Senator Bob Johnson
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Bob Johnson
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006 2004 2002 2000
|Arkansas State Senate District 18
| Succeeded by|