|Montana Public Service Commissioner - District 4|
|January 7, 2013 – present|
|Years in position||0|
|Predecessor||Gail Gutsche (D)|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||8 years in a 16-year period|
|Montana State Senate District 44|
|Montana House of Representatives|
|High school||Ronan High School, 1956|
|Service/branch||United States Army|
|Years of service||1956-1958|
|Birthday||March 18, 1938|
|Place of birth||Ronan, Montana|
Lake won election to the Montana Public Service Commission on November 6, 2012.
Montana Public Service Commission (2013 - Present)
Montana State Senate (2011 - 2013)
Lake represented District 44 in the Montana State Senate from 2011 to 2013.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lake served on these committees:
Lake ran for District 4 of the Montana Public Service Commission in 2012. He defeated Jim Pearson and Chris Greil in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012 and defeated Democratic incumbent Gail Gutsche in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Montana Public Service Commission District 4 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Gail Gutsche Incumbent||48.6%||46,462|
|Election Results via Montana Secretary of State.|
|Montana Public Service Commission District 4 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Election Results Via: The Montana Secretary of State|
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2010
|Montana State Senate, District 44 General Election, 2010|
|Republican||Bob Lake Incumbent||59.1%||5,189|
Comprehensive donor information for Lake is available dating back to 2002. Based on available campaign finance records, Lake raised a total of $90,319 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 18, 2013.
Lake won election to the position of Montana Public Service Commission District 4 in 2012. During that election cycle, Lake raised a total of $26,565.
|Montana Public Service Commission District 4 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Bob Lake's campaign in 2012|
|Ravalli County Republican Women's Club||$700|
|Mineral County Republican Central Committee||$500|
|Ravalli County Republican Central Committee||$400|
|Missoula County Republican Central Committee||$400|
|Total Raised in 2012||$26,565|
|Total Votes received in 2012||49,140|
|Cost of each vote received||$0.54|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, a year in which Lake was up for re-election, he collected $24,731 in donations.
No contributions to his campaign were over $1,000.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Bob + Lake + Montana
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Grocery store cyberattack blocked - Daily Inter Lake
- Nearly week of frigid temperatures for West - WAVY-TV
- Arctic air on the move - NBCNews.com
- Chicago weather: Temps fall by end of week - ABC7Chicago.com
- Cold snap felt across western half of nation - Lake Wylie Pilot
- Nearly week of frigid temperatures for West - WBAY - WBAY
- The big chill: Forecast calls for multiple days of extreme cold - Daily Inter Lake
- Utah officials defend judicial disclosure rules - San Francisco Chronicle
- Cell phones, weather may help find private plane missing in Idaho - CNN
- FWP license fee changes topic of Dec. 11 meeting - The Billings Gazette - Billings Gazette
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Lake and his wife, Faithe, have two children.
- Bob Lake's official campaign website
- Montana State Senate Website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
Gail Gutsche (D)
|Montana Public Service Commissioner District 4
| Succeeded by|
|Montana Senate District 44
| Succeeded by|