Bob M. Cook
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Carolina House of Representatives District 44|
Cook filed to run in the 2012 election for South Carolina House of Representatives District 44. He would have run against Mandy Powers Norrell in the Democratic primary on June 12. Incumbent James Neal (D) did not run for re-election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bob + Cook + South Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Morning Memo: What would Jesus do with the Bonner Bridge? - News & Observer
- BCS bowl predictions: Auburn, Michigan St. will win in Pasadena - FOXSports.com
- Cuba reforms seen as changing ideals, values - WIS
- In past 4 decades, 5 bodies found but identities still missing - StarNewsOnline.com
- Daniel Robert Cook, 11, Dead In Idaho Elementary School Bus Crash - Huffington Post
- Cook-Out eyeing Hampton location - Daily Press
- What Mandela meant - Irish Independent
- The shameful ways the GOP makes it bad to be broke in 21st-century America. - Monterey County Weekly
- Feds' site gives states incomplete Medicaid data - NewsWest9.com
- FEMA's updated flood risk maps raise questions about impact on insurance rates - Florida Times-Union
State of South Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller General | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |