|New Jersey Commissioner of Environmental Protection|
|January 13, 2010 - Present|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 7, 2010|
|Appointed by||Gov. Chris Christie (R)|
|Bachelor's||Boston University (1979)|
|Master's||The George Washington University (1982)|
|Place of birth||Massachusetts|
Martin lived in England from 1991 to 1995. He has worked with large utility and energy companies in the United States, Canada, and throughout Europe. Martin retired in 2008 as a partner of Accenture, Limited Liability Partnership.
- MBA, The George Washington University, 1982
- BA, Economics/Sociology, Boston University, 1979
New Jersey Commissioner of Environmental Protection (2010-present)
Martin has served as New Jersey Commissioner of Environmental Protection since January 13, 2010.
Martin was appointed as New Jersey Commissioner of Environmental Protection by Gov. Chris Christie (R) on January 7, 2010.
Comprehensive donor information for Martin is available dating back to 2007. Based on available campaign finance records, Martin raised a total of $278,626 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 22, 2013.
|Bob Martin's Campaign Contribution History|
|2007||NJ State Senate||$278,626|
|Grand Total Raised||$278,626|
Martin and his wife, Brenda, have three children: Andrew, Sara, and Caroline.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Martin + New + Jersey + Environment"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey Commissioner of Environmental Protection
- Governor of New Jersey
- Current Gov. Chris Christie
- New Jersey Commissioner of Environmental Protection Bob Martin
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Campaign contributions: 2007
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, "Office of the Commissioner," accessed July 5, 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Bob Martin's Biography," accessed February 12, 2013
- Office of the New Jersey Governor, "Bob Martin," Accessed February 12, 2013
- State of New Jersey, "Governor-Elect Chris Christie Names Experienced, Innovative Leaders to Head Education and Environmental Protection Efforts Christie appoints Bret Schundler to DOE and Bob Martin to DEP," January 7, 2010
- Follow the Money, "Career fundraising for Bob Martin," accessed May 22, 2013
|New Jersey Commissioner of Environmental Protection
| Succeeded by|