|Washington State Senate District 4|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Retired Business Owner|
McCaslin earned his BA in Sociology/Economics from Washington State University in 1950. He has worked in production management for Kaiser Aluminum and Chemical Corporation. He served in the United States Navy from 1944 to 1946. He is also the retired owner of a real estate firm.
- Economic Development, Trade & Innovation Committee, Washington State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Washington State Senate
McCaslin's seat was not up for election in 2010.
On November 4, 2008, McCaslin was re-elected for the Fourth District of the Washington State Senate receiving 36,745 votes.
McCaslin raised $98,742 for his campaign.
|Washington State Senate, District 4 (2008)|
|Bob McCaslin (R)||30,893|
|Judi Owens (D)||27,163|
In 2008, McCaslin collected $98,742 in donations.
Listed below are the top four contributors to his campaign. 
|Associated General Contractors of Washington||$2,100|
|Building Industry Association of Washington||$1,600|
Bob is married to Linda McCaslin.
- Bob McCaslin on the Washington State Senate website]
- McCaslin's state-sponsored website
- Biographical profile of McCaslin on Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile of McCaslin on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2000, 1996, 1992
- Washington Votes profile for McCaslin
|Washington Senate District 4
| Succeeded by|