|Michigan House of Representatives, District 23|
Ptaszynski's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I would like to work together to accomplish this:
- Work to repeal "Right to Work"
- Increase funds for our educational system
- Repeal the Pension Tax
- Make Adoption accessible
- Liveable minimum wage
- Keep our lakes clean by enforcing our current rules and regulations"
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. David Haener defeated Andy Linko and Bob Ptaszynski in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Pat Somerville was unopposed in the Republican primary.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 23 Democratic Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Ptaszynski + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 23
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Profile from Vote-USA
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |