|Nebraska State Senate, District 28|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||2 terms (8 years)|
|Master's||Johns Hopkins University|
|M.D.||University of Nebraska|
Rauner earned his medical degree from the University of Nebraska Medical Center, and his M.P.H. with a focus on child obesity and health policy from Johns Hopkins University. His professional experience includes working as a physician, Director of Partnership for a Healthy Lincoln, and Medical Director for the Southeast Rural Physicians Alliance Accountable Care Organization.
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Nebraska State Senate will consist of a primary election on May 13, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for challengers wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014, two days after the statutory deadline, which fell on a Saturday. Incumbents were required to file for election by February 18, 2014, three days after the statutory deadline, which fell on the Saturday prior to Presidents Day.
Rauner and his wife, Lisa, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Rauner + Nebraska + Legislature"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Not great, not even good - The Capitol Fax Blog (blog)
- Editorial, 1/3: A good trend to join - Lincoln Journal Star
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Lincoln Journal Star, "Lincoln doctor to run for Legislature," July 2, 2013. Retrieved July 3, 2013.