Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 139|
Rubino's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Stop overtaxing the Middle Class!"
- Excerpt:"Fight for our fair share of highway building funds."
- Excerpt:"Support local businesses and farms that create jobs and a vibrant economy."
- Excerpt:"Secure fair and adequate funding for our local public schools."
Rubino ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 139. Rubino ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by District 141 incumbent Kevin Elmer (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 139, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Kevin Elmer Incumbent||71.1%||12,375|
Rubino's was defeated in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Rubino + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |