|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Tennessee|
|Master's||University of Cincinnati|
Scott earned a B.S. in chemical engineering from the University of Tennessee and an M.S. in chemical engineering from the University of Cincinnati. He worked in the chemical industry for 15 years. He also taught at Pellissippi State Technical Community College for 26 years before retiring.
Scott is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Tennessee's 2nd District. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 7, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Tennessee District 2 General Election, 2008|
|Republican||John Duncan, Jr. incumbent||78.1%||227,120|
Scott and his wife, Julia, have two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Scott + Tennessee + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Tennessee's 2nd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Tennessee's 2nd Congressional District
- Tennessee.gov, "Governor, United States Senate, and United States House of Representatives Petitions Filed by Qualifying Deadline," accessed April 3, 2014
- Associated Press, "Tennessee - Summary Vote Results," accessed August 7, 2014
- Bob Scott for Congress, "About Bob Scott," accessed April 7, 2014
- U.S. Congress House Clerk, "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 4, 2008," accessed March 28, 2013