|Former candidate for|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 59|
Sills' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I am a conservative Republican that believes in limited government. We need to reprioritize our spending away from redistributive social programs and back to reinvesting in our citizens. I believe in the rule of law. I am pro-life. I support free speech and gun ownership. I support policies that protect our personal freedom and oppose policies that invite government expansion and intrusion. I am in favor of the pro-growth agenda that is taking place in Michigan today to promote business expansion and job growth."
Elections for the office of Michigan House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Mike Moroz was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Aaron Miller defeated John Bippus, Roger Rathburn and Bob Sills in the Republican primary. Miller defeated Moroz in the general election.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 59 General Election, 2014|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 59 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Sills + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Michigan House of Representatives District 59
- Michigan House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Bob Sills on Facebook
- Bob Sills on Twitter
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- bobsills.com, "Issues," accessed July 30, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed August 6, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "Representative in State Legislature," accessed December 5, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan General Candidate Listing," accessed September 8, 2014
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |