Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Georgia House of Representatives District 66|
- 1965: United States Naval Academy, Annapolis, B.S.Naval Science
- 1968: Navy Flight School, Awarded Wings
- 1996: Leadership Douglas, Class of 1996
- 2005: Certified to teach Biblical Worldview, Prison Fellowship Ministries Centurion Program
A summary of Snelling's professional career includes:
- 1961-1975: US Naval Officer and Pilot, Regular Navy and Reserves
- 1969- 1971: Vietnam Veteran
- 1972-2003: Delta Pilot, Flight Instructor, and Flight Examiner
- 1995-2003: State Legislator, District 99, Douglas County
- 2007-Present: Delta Global Services Flight Instructor and Check Pilot
Snelling ran in the 2012 election for Georgia House of Representatives District 66. Snelling and Michael Miller defeated Mickey Thompson in the Republican primary on July 31, 2012, moving on to an August 21 runoff. Snelling defeated Michael Miller in the Republican runoff primary. Kimberly Alexander ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.  Snelling was defeated in the general election.
|Georgia House of Representatives, District 66, General Election, 2012|
|Georgia House of Representatives District 66 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Bob Snelling (advanced to runoff)||49.6%||2,533|
|Michael Miller (advanced to runoff)||27.2%||1,387|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bob + Snelling + Georgia + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Georgia Secretary of State Elections Division "Candidate List" Accessed May 29, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 AP Results "Georgia State House Runoff Election Results" Accessed August 21, 2012
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Bob Snelling "About" Accessed October 4, 2012
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, Unofficial Primary Election Results, retrieved July 31, 2012
- ↑ Georgia Secretary of State, "General Primary/General Nonpartisan/Special Election July 31, 2012," accessed August 9, 2012
State of Georgia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | State Superintendent of Schools | Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |