|Former candidate for|
|Nebraska State Senate, District 30|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Tiemann's campaign website highlights the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Bob Tiemann is a proven job creator as the owner and operator of R.L. Tiemann Construction for 40 years. He understands the bureaucracy created by government because he has had personal experience cutting through the red tape to get the job done. He understands what it takes to grow a business and also how to meet a payroll. Bob's business experience lends itself well to working to grow out state's economy."
- Excerpt: "While visiting with people across the district Bob has heard time and time again the impact high property taxes has on his friends and neighbors. Bob will fight to lower property taxes to ensure people can stay in their homes and continue on their farms."
Commitment to Service
- Excerpt: "Bob and his wife Barb have long been involved in a number of community organizations. Bob is a former Chairman of the Beatrice Area Chamber of Commerce, a board member with the Gage County Foundation, and active in St. John's Lutheran Church. Bob's continued commitment to service will carry over to the legislature, where he pledges to be available to his constituents and address their needs and concerns."
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Nebraska State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 13, 2014. The general election took place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for challengers wishing to run in this election was March 3, 2014, two days after the statutory deadline, which fell on a Saturday. Incumbents were required to file for election by February 18, 2014, three days after the statutory deadline, which fell on the Saturday prior to Presidents Day. Roy Baker defeated Bob Tiemann in the general election. Both candidates were unopposed in the primary election.
|Nebraska State Senate District 30, General Election, 2014|
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2010
In 2014, Tiemann's endorsements include the following:
- Nebraska Farm Bureau "Friend of Agriculture"
- Governor Dave Heineman
- Lt. Governor Lavon Heidemann
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bob + Tiemann + Nebraska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Bob Tiemann for Legislature, "Issues," accessed August 27, 2014
- Nebraska Secretary of State, "Official Results of Nebraska Primary Election," accessed July 7, 2014
- Nebraska Secretary of State, "Statewide Candidate List," accessed March 21, 2014
- Nebraska Secretary of State, "Official Report of the Board of State Canvassers of the State of Nebraska - Primary Election - May 11, 2010," accessed February 4, 2014
- Bob Tiemann for Legislature, "Endorsements," accessed August 27, 2014