|North Carolina House of Representatives District 7|
|January 9, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||January 9, 2013|
Richardson was the Director of Exceptional Children at Vance County Schools prior to retirement.
At the point of her swearing-in, Richardson served on the following committees:
|North Carolina Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce and Job Development|
|• Regulatory Reform|
Richardson currently resides in Louisburg, North Carolina.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bobbie + Richardson + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Week 14 fantasy football starters, sitters, sleepers - News10.net
- Hack Your Health: 6 Biohacks That Might Surprise You - Daily Beast
- NFL Picks Week 14: Bleacher Report's Expert Consensus Predictions - Bleacher Report
- The best of the best - Fayetteville Observer (blog)
- Baseball and faith: Former Yankees World Series MVP Bobby Richardson ... - Muskegon Chronicle - MLive.com
- NFL Week 13 rundown - FOXSports.com
- EPHRAIM HARDCASTLE: Lord Blair overlooked for Labour-commissioned ... - Daily Mail
- Rainey has a fairy-tale rise for Bucs - Tampabay.com
- John F. Kennedy in South Carolina: On the cusp of the presidency - The State
- Scout On the Town Weekend Preview - OSUInsider.com (subscription)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Angela Bryant (D)
|North Carolina House - District 7
| Succeeded by|
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |