|North Carolina House of Representatives District 7|
|January 9, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||January 9, 2013|
Richardson was the Director of Exceptional Children at Vance County Schools prior to retirement.
At the point of her swearing-in, Richardson served on the following committees:
|North Carolina Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Commerce and Job Development|
|• Regulatory Reform|
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Bobbie Richardson is unopposed in the Democratic primary.
Richardson currently resides in Louisburg, North Carolina.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Bobbie + Richardson + North Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Profile from the North Carolina House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Ncleg.net "Representative Bobbie Richardson (Dem)," accessed January 30, 2013
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "Primary Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, "General Election Candidate List Grouped by Contest," accessed March 7, 2014
Angela Bryant (D)
|North Carolina House - District 7
| Succeeded by|
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |