|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 20|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in the legislature|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Cleveland's professional experience includes owning a small business that manufactures products for Wal-Mart.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Cleveland served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Economic Development and Financial Services|
|• Tourism and International Relations|
Cleveland ran on a platform of reducing government spending. He is pro-life and supports traditional marriage and the Second Amendment. He does not support the new health care law.
Cleveland ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 14. Cleveland defeated Gil Hensley, Paul Maus, and Alon Morrison in the Republican primary on June 26 and defeated Matt Branstetter in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 20, General Election, 2012|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 20 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Bobby Cleveland is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Bobby Cleveland raised a total of $93,916 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 22, 2013.
|Bobby Cleveland's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 20||$93,916|
|Grand Total Raised||$93,916|
2012Bobby Cleveland won election to the Oklahoma House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Bobby Cleveland raised a total of $93,916.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Bobby Cleveland's campaign in 2012|
|Thornton, Rodney D||$4,500|
|7Th Amendment Christian Coalition||$3,500|
|Defenders of the Constitution PAC||$3,500|
|Cleveland, Barbara R||$3,000|
|Orndorff, Tim W||$3,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$93,916|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Cleveland is married with two sons and eight grandchildren.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Bobby + Cleveland + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- MBB Continues Tough Stretch Wednesday with Valpo - BallStateSports.com
- A day in the life of - CNN
- Flights of Fantasy (football) -- My last gasp - Philly.com
- Hokies Reload Cannons for Seton Hall Pirates in Tonight's Consolation Game - Gobbler Country
- BROAD SHOULDERS - Soonersports.com
- Charlotte region remembers JFK assassination - Charlotte Observer
- Gene Collier: Dan Rooney not fan of NFL's assassination response - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Trash-Talking Obamacare - Daily Beast
- Vin Baker, une bouteille
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Campaign website-Bio
- ↑ Campaign website-Issues
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board - Unofficial 2012 primary results
- ↑ Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," June 26, 2012
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Cleveland, Bobby" Accessed July 22, 2013
- ↑ Campaign website-Bio
Paul D. Roan (D)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 20
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |